16 SEER 2-Stage Split-System Heat Pump 3T
• Nominal sizes are available from 024 through 060 to meet the needs of residential and light commercial applications.
• All models are listed with UL, (U.S. and Canada), AHRI, and CEC.
• The totally enclosed fan motor provides greater reliability under adverse conditions and dependable performance for many years.
• A weather protective cabinet of painted steel is protected underneath by a galvanized coating and treated with a layer of zinc phosphate for a finish that will last for many years.
• The copper tube, enhanced sine wave, aluminum fin coil is designed for optimum heat transfer.
• Carries sound and hot condenser air up and away from adjacent patio areas and foliage.
• Each compressor is protected with internal temperature and current-sensitive overloads.
• One access panel provides access to electrical controls.
• Both service valves are brass, front seating type with sweat connections.